Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Reading Thing

One of my New Year's goals was to read more, but we all know how New Year's resolutions go. When I came across Spring Reading Thing, I knew I had to participate. I checked out a pile of books from the Boston Public Library yesterday, I picked these books because the cover was appealing. Hey, I only had a few minutes and so far book one is pretty interesting. I'll keep adding to this list as I check out what others are reading since this list is pretty short. I'm excited to get back into the reading groove again.
  1. The Importance of Being Kennedy by Laurie Graham
  2. Turn Up the Heat by Jessica Conant-Park and Susan Conant
  3. The Last Summer of You & Me by Ann Brashares
  4. Easter Everywhere by Darcey Steinke

1 comment:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Hi Julie. Just stopping by to thank you for being part of the Spring Reading Thing! Hope you enjoy the books you've picked!