Sunday, March 04, 2007

J Peezy

J Peezy is leaving the Burgh. Where to? We'll have to see, but thankfully its not the Pats since they just signed Adalius Thomas from Baltimore. So, New England horse owners can breathe a sigh of relief as Joey Porter's pit bulls will not be coming here.

Football season is too far away. I just can't get excited about baseball, especially when the Bucs haven't had a winning season since I was 10. Do I become a Red Sox fan? Am I allowed to do that? Would I be breaking some sort of sports rule there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as long as you don't become a pats fan, you can be a red sox fan ;)

Anonymous said...

But maybe that's how it gets started... First you become a Red Sox fan, then gradually the pats don't look so bad to you. Beware! *scary music plays*