Saturday, February 11, 2006

10 questions

1. How much $ you spend per month (Well within my means)
2. How long you spend talking to your family per month (Plenty)
3. How much time you spent working on the thing you say is your "passion" last month (knitting? uhh. art? umm. Need to work on this one)
4. How far you walk every day (Lots since I'm sans car. I should walk to work)
5. How much you read NOT from a computer (Just finished one of those really bad cheesy chick books and picked up some more today at the library. I usually read the WSJ, NYT and USA Today daily at work)
6. How much time you spend organizing your life (bills, etc) (I usually let stuff pile up and spend a few hours organizing a month)
7. How many calories you eat per day (way too many)
8. How much time you actually work at work (Most of the time)
9. How much time you spend watching TV per month (I prolly waste too much too much time watching cheesy reality tv)
10. Which of your goals you accomplished last year (Graduated, working for a top 10 PR agency right out college)

(Taken from here.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surveys are coolness