Saturday, December 02, 2006

Back to Blogging

I haven't blogged anything significant in a long time. Not that I haven't had much to talk about, its just I haven't had the time to process the stuff to talk about. I don't have a very eloquent "back-to-blogging" post planned, so here's an update on my life and thoughts in the past few months for all my stalkers:
  • I've moved from San Francisco to Boston (but you probably already know that). I miss the fantastic weather, beautiful scenery and the general crazy. There's no crazy like SF. But, Boston and the new job is going well and I am having a good time.
  • I spent Thanksgiving with Uncle Pet, Lyn and Grandma in Ct. Dean and Michele came up and we all had a good time. Ate lots of turkey and it was fun to see the family again.
  • Going back to the Burgh for a week at Christmas (Lebo peeps hit me up). I heart working in pr for the sole reason that I get an extra week of paid vacay with the office shutdown, awesome. Be jealous.
  • Playoff outlook going into week 13 (call us the most optimistic fans ever) - We need to win out and we need Baltimore, Seattle and GB to win. Yea, root for Baltimore, the team I hate.
  • Speaking of going home and the Steelers, Ames and I are going to the last game vs. Baltimore on Christmas eve. Its gonna be awesome and I'm planning on tailgating with some of the folks from the Steeler bar here. I want to make a sign, any ideas?
  • Everyone needs to lay of Britney. Yes, even though she has been showing her taco way more than she should - but the woman did just get rid of K-Fed and have two have his kids, so lets let her have her fun. Yes, I looked at the pics and couldn't figure out a single reason I looked at them, but I was strangely drawn to it. I guess I know how Justin Timberlake felt now. I can add that Britney is a fan of shaving and had a c-section to useless facts I know about celebs.
  • VH1 sent me the following rejection letter: "Thank you for your interest in The World Series of Pop Culture! We've received your online submission through VH1.com; however, due to the overwhelming number of submissions for the New York Casting Call, we are now booked to capacity and unable to schedule you for the New York Casting Call." Boo, Erin, Amie and I will not be able to make fools of ourselves on TV.

Now it's off to shower. I'll try to blog semi-regularly again starting...now.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Boring....

Just Kidding! glad to see you finally updated this thing slacker...

Britney is a ho.

Get to updating your flickr too, i know you have to have pictures since the Superbowl..

-chris

Anonymous said...

while I am glad to see a real post, I am sort of smad that its not the 100 things list that I so nicely helped you with! tsktsk