Tuesday, May 02, 2006

You never write...

I just havent had that much to write about lately. Trust me, its better reading nothing than what I considered writing about,
Some topics I considered:

*Being sick and getting strep throat
*Lack of adventure in my life
*How I can't find jeans that fit my dupah right...which is probably a good thing otherwise you'd be reading about how I spent more on jeans than food for a month.
*How I keep adding books to my GMAT book collection, but don't actually study for the GMAT
*Work and all the crazy hours
*Spring cleaning fun
*My new favorite reality TV shows (which will remain nameless)
*Not getting my lazt butt to the gym, but I'm running (more like walking with a beer in my hand) a 10k in oh, 3 weeks?

See what I saved you from? Even the highlights are boring.

No comments: