Friday, March 24, 2006

Football tidbits

Saw the below quote here:

Not a whole lot going on football-wise (unless you enjoy watching the New England Patriots lose players to arch rivals and teams now coached by former coordinators ... and let's be honest, who right now doesn't have a shit-eating grin on their face watching all this unfold?)

So true...but perhaps I shouldn't knock the team in the city I'll be visiting in a week? I'm sure I'm going to piss off a lot of Bostonians in a bar at some point.

On a related note, Karen has been seeing a lot of Captain Sparkle (long story, but she nicknames all the guys she gets involved with and I think I shall start doing so too), which means I've been seeing the Steeler bar crew recently. And it never gets old rubbing the Super Bowl victory in Karen's face. Luckily, she's a good sport.

AND I've moved up to 4th place in the office pool. I had Duke playing UConn in the final 2. Dammit.

No comments: